Friday, April 26, 2013

ass worship phone sex



Since I'm feeling a little annoyed lately, I'm extra Dommy and bitchy while needing ass worship phone sex and definitely interested in some ass worshipping phone sex. Squatting down over your face and sitting with my round bottom right on your face so I don't have to hear the random spewing that comes out of your mouth. You can try to say that I'm your Goddess... your Princess... that you love Me, but you might as well be blowing smoke up my ass. So let's skip all that, I'll go face sitting mode and you can blow kisses up at my pretty pinky little ass hole. I want you to make out with my ass like you've found a long lost love... because you have. Do everything my tight ass wants and more. Sniff it, lick it, and I'll bury your face in it. Lick it rim job it enjoy my puckered pretty pink and delightful hole you know you want to have some nasty ass worship phone sex with me like right now. Do you know where your face belongs, bitch boy? I do. Beneath me. All of you belongs beneath me. Always and forever being my little anal fuck toy whore boy face sitting slut. That's you in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment