Friday, April 26, 2013

Domination Phone Sex



Mmmm... domination phone sex with My pet. I can be as wicked and deviant as I want to with My pet. In fact, my wicked little giggle turns you on, doesn't it? When I tell you that I know I have control over your cock... when you drink for me, taking sips and more sips feeling like you're swimming in a sea of Tanya. I'm a part of your life, the part that makes you ache for me. I know it and you know it. That connection we have, My dear pet. The worshipping of every inch of me that you do... worshipping My gorgous Goddess body, My intelligent mind, and My needs, no matter how materialistic. you must always make sure that you're Goddess gets what she wants and deserves just like your Princess. There are two parts of your life and I'm the naughty, deviant, sexy part of your life. The idea of me lingers for days after we play until you're aching for Me, again. Isn't that right, d? We have sensual domination phone sex and we have down-right kinky, wicked, and deviant phone sex as well. There are so many ways you please Me... isn't that right? Worshipping your Goddess. Making it so you're the perfect pet and that I'm what your cock constantly craves...

Think of me, My pet. Each time you read this and squeeze your cock... stroke it for me... wrap my panties around the base of your cock and leave them inside your pants... all day... just for Me, your Goddess.

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment