Friday, April 26, 2013

Phone Sex Princess


How about I'm the phone sex Princess for once. Worship ME... the Princess gets new outfits, a throne, pampering, sexual favors, listening to her whine and moan. Well, the REAL PRINCESS wants to moan and not whine. your REAL PRINCESS got a shitty birthday and you're not even sorry. "Oh Miss Tanya, you wanted this adorable purse for your birthday, but instead I'll start an argument, call another half assed broad and then say I'm sorry and get you a headset instead." Yay!

Learn how to worship your phone sex Princess or be unsatisfied with the second rate versions of Me.
I'm like no other...

You're cock aches for me even when you're "annoyed" - learn to bow and serve or get out of my long silky hair. 888.467.6904 ask for Tanya $2.50/min

No comments:

Post a Comment